13 things about Miss World Mongolia 2021 – CONAN Daily
Burte-Ujin Anu is a Mongolian contortionist, dancer, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 other things about him:
- She is originally from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- She received her bachelor’s degree in arts education from the Mongolian State University of Culture and Arts in Ulan Bator.
- She speaks Mongolian, Japanese and English.
- She enjoys dancing, singing, hiking and working out.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2008 she performed as a contortionist in all cities of Germany.
- She participated in the Super Talent of the World 2017.
- When she competed in Miss World Mongolia 2018she won the top talent award and finished first runner-up.
- In September 2018, she was appointed Miss Great Mongolia 2018.
- On October 25, 2018, she represented Mongolia at Miss Grand International 2018 in Burma. She was not placed.
- In September 2020, she started working for Adjust and Bend in Mongolia as a contortion teacher.
- while reigning as Miss World Mongolia 2021she was working as a Cirque du Soleil artist.
- Representing Mongolia, she will face 39 other quarter-finalists in Miss World 2021 at the Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 16, 2022.